Part Modeling in Autodesk Inventor 2017
Part Modeling in Autodesk Inventor 2017 is a training course for use in a classroom setting or for the student who prefers a self-paced learning environment.The primary objective of this course is to provide the student with a fundamental knowledge of part modeling in Autodesk Inventor®. This course is separated into 3 chapters covering key areas of part modeling in Inventor.
- PEAK - Online Course - summit.peakcdi.com
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define geometric relationships in sketches and create individual parts using sketches and primitives.
- Fully document your 2D views using dimensioning, tables, leaders and symbols.
- Use multiple tools and techniques to modify Autodesk Inventor part models.
- Use placed features to advance the design of Autodesk Inventor parts and assemblies.
- Incorporate work features into your design workflows.
- Create and edit 2D documentation of your 3D designs using drawing views and styles.