Learning BricsCAD is a blended course for use in a classroom setting or for the student who prefers a self-paced learning experience.The primary objective of this course is to provide the student with a fundamental knowledge of BricsCAD. This course is separated into 9 modules covering key areas of drafting and design in BricsCAD.
Formats: Online Course, or Online Course + Print
Course Duration: 20-30 Hours
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the BricsCAD user interface, work with drawing files, and change the view magnification and location within a drawing file so that you can see exactly what you need.
- Create basic geometry with precision in your drawings to accurately represent your designs.
- Select, edit, duplicate, and relocate geometry in your drawing.
- Increase your productivity using grips and other geometry editing tools such as Stretch, Break, Join, Mirror, Rotate, Scale, and Array.
- Organize data in your drawings, find specific information about the contents of your drawings, and modify the properties of objects in your drawings.
- Add annotation to your drawings, including text, dimensions, and multileaders.
- Add content to your drawings by inserting blocks and data from other drawings using the Drawing Explorer and Tool Palettes.
- Create and edit hatch objects, polylines, splines, ellipses, and tables.
- Work with layouts, viewports, page setups, and annotation scaling for the purpose of communicating your designs with others.